Dr. Michael Snyder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Snyder?

March 16th, 2017

Amazing Surgeon

Michael Snyder performed the removal of my pilonidal access. He is an amazing surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone.

August 18th, 2016

Dr Snyder is very professional and has bed side manners my husband and I think he's wonderful.

October 26th, 2015

Dr. Synder Is a wonderful surgeon. I would recommend Dr. Snyder to anyone who wants a great doctor.

May 29th, 2014

I'm sure he's a very good surgeon but I did not like his manner--so jolly and obviously didn't want to hear about any problems or waste time with follow-up instructions after my prolapse repair. He said I had low tone but gave no suggestions on exercises. I had to ask him twice to look at my incision. His office staff gave me an appointment on a day he was to be out of town and when I had to be re-admitted to the hospital on an emergency basis because of severe pain, they sent me to the registration desk with the following day's date instead of the correct one.

March 2nd, 2014

the best doctor I have ever gone to for my problems and surgery.

April 9th, 2013

a large scar

I went to Dr. Snyder for a fissure repair. I noticed some stitches gone from an incision he made 2 weeks later. I called for an appointment to see him and he told me it would heal fine. Now I have a very big scar and have to continually clean it . I went to get a second opinion and was told that it was not necessary for an incision that large. I would not recommend him to anyone.

November 13th, 2012

My never ending FISTULA

I have had 10 corrective surgeries on a complex fistula with CRC. I was seeing Dr. Thompson originally and he handed my case over to Dr. Snyder. I have had two surgeries with him and a third emergency surgery cause my body rejected the plug that we used to treat the fistula. I would have to say that my experience was not good. My surgery went good but Snyder didn't even come and see me after my procedure or tell me how to take care of myself after surgery. I told him that I felt like I should be admitted to the hospital for a day or two to ontrol pain and he informed me that it was not necessary. I think he has done a good job on correcting my fistula but his patient care is HORRIBLE!!! He needs to be more on a post op and after procedure care kind of doctor. Patients want to always feel like they are in the best care and with Dr. Snyder he really needs to follow through with his patients. Wrod of mouth goes a long way in the medical field these days!!!!

November 11th, 2010

Very skilled surgeon

I had a flap repair done by dr. Snyder after several failed attempts before by another surgeon. He is a very skilled surgeon. His bedside manner is brief, to the point and not sugar coated which can be hard for some to deal with. I would prefer a straight forward answer than a sugar coated one. I'd rather know the worst possible outcome instead of not knowing. Ask him and he'll give you the answers you need to hear but not necessarily want to. He is great surgeon, I highly recommend him for flap repair of anal fistula.

February 24th, 2010

I believe he is the best doctor out there,if you have a colon problem. He is very nice and honest and good bed side manners.

December 27th, 2009

HORRIBLE beside manner during office visit

I went with a relative after Dr. Snyder did the surgery. She was having some problems afterward - he basically told to there was nothing he could do. He told to see about hospice care. We were shocked by his comments. She had a corrective surgery by a doctor at his office. The doctor that did the corrective surgery had a much better demeanor & told her her follow-ups would have to be with her Onocologist. I would not recommend Dr. Sndyer to anyone that needs a surgery or an colonoscopy.

September 29th, 2008