A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stella, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stella graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Stella has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Stella MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Stella practice?
- Dr. Michael Stella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stella practices Anesthesiology near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Chapel Hill Anesthesiologists.