A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stephen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephen
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stephen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stephen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephen graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stephen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Stephen practice?
- Dr. Michael Stephen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stephen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.