Internist
Video profile

Don't Bother with Him show details Don't Bother with Him
Dec 3rd, 2015

First visit with Dr. Stweart was totally disappointing. Rushing in to the computer, not introducing himself, to note the issue why I desired to see a doctor, not wanting to hear if this effected my body. Nor would He listen to any other matters of concern that I needed, in fact when I brought this urgent concern to him He asked, "If I was Bullying Him." He wanted me to set up further appointments to address this problem in other departments and additional appointments to see him if I had any other issues. It seemed to me He was in it for the money.

I MISS DR STEWART!! show details I MISS DR STEWART!!
Jun 14th, 2011

I have been with Dr. Stewart since my initial Internist had to take a medical leave and then later had to resign (about 2000 or 2001). He is kind, takes the time to really listen to you, professional and has a sense of humor with a laid-back personality (you feel totally comfortable in his presence). I liked him so much even after I got married and moved to a far north suburb in 2006, I still kept him as my Internist until sadly and with much regret I decided I needed an Internist who be closer to home for all the crazy things that would crop up with me because by the time I would get an appt and travel via METRA there, things would clear up. I am strongly deciding whether I should get him back as my doctor because it's not working out with this new Internist--she's totally dismissive she has not phoned in a hypertension medication that I requested from her since 7:30 a.m. and after numerous calls to the office and CVS...still nothing it's now 11:16 p.m.

One of very best internal medicine doctors I have ever had! show details One of very best internal medicine doctors I have ever had!
by Don Strayhorn on Jul 27th, 2009

Dr. Steward is pleasant and even humorous, he listens, is very current on the medicine (I get a number of lay medical newsletters) and I cannot say enough good things about him -- except I wish he could be cloned so others would have the pleasure of his treatment like I have -- great great man and doctor.Oh, and I am not a relative of his!