Internists
676 N Saint Clair St
Ste 415
Chicago, IL 60611
312-335-1133
Locations and availability (4)

|  I MISS DR STEWART!!  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

I have been with Dr. Stewart since my initial Internist had to take a medical leave and then later had to resign (about 2000 or 2001). He is kind, takes the time to really listen to you, professional and has a sense of humor with a laid-back personality (you feel totally comfortable in his presence). I liked him so much even after I got married and moved to a far north suburb in 2006, I still kept him as my Internist until sadly and with much regret I decided I needed an Internist who be closer to home for all the crazy things that would crop up with me because by the time I would get an appt and travel via METRA there, things would clear up. I am strongly deciding whether I should get him back as my doctor because it's not working out with this new Internist--she's totally dismissive she has not phoned in a hypertension medication that I requested from her since 7:30 a.m. and after numerous calls to the office and CVS...still nothing it's now 11:16 p.m.

|  One of very best internal medicine doctors I have ever had!  |  show details
by Don Strayhorn on Jul 27th, 2009

Dr. Steward is pleasant and even humorous, he listens, is very current on the medicine (I get a number of lay medical newsletters) and I cannot say enough good things about him -- except I wish he could be cloned so others would have the pleasure of his treatment like I have -- great great man and doctor.Oh, and I am not a relative of his!