Dr. Michael Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Stewart?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michael Stewart?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 3rd, 2015

Don't Bother with Him

First visit with Dr. Stweart was totally disappointing. Rushing in to the computer, not introducing himself, to note the issue why I desired to see a doctor, not wanting to hear if this effected my body. Nor would He listen to any other matters of concern that I needed, in fact when I brought this urgent concern to him He asked, "If I was Bullying Him." He wanted me to set up further appointments to address this problem in other departments and additional appointments to see him if I had any other issues. It seemed to me He was in it for the money.

June 15th, 2011

I MISS DR STEWART!!

I have been with Dr. Stewart since my initial Internist had to take a medical leave and then later had to resign (about 2000 or 2001). He is kind, takes the time to really listen to you, professional and has a sense of humor with a laid-back personality (you feel totally comfortable in his presence). I liked him so much even after I got married and moved to a far north suburb in 2006, I still kept him as my Internist until sadly and with much regret I decided I needed an Internist who be closer to home for all the crazy things that would crop up with me because by the time I would get an appt and travel via METRA there, things would clear up. I am strongly deciding whether I should get him back as my doctor because it's not working out with this new Internist--she's totally dismissive she has not phoned in a hypertension medication that I requested from her since 7:30 a.m. and after numerous calls to the office and CVS...still nothing it's now 11:16 p.m.

July 27th, 2009

One of very best internal medicine doctors I have ever had!

Dr. Steward is pleasant and even humorous, he listens, is very current on the medicine (I get a number of lay medical newsletters) and I cannot say enough good things about him -- except I wish he could be cloned so others would have the pleasure of his treatment like I have -- great great man and doctor.Oh, and I am not a relative of his!

February 20th, 2017