A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stowell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stowell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Stowell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stowell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Stowell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Stowell practice?
- Dr. Michael Stowell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stowell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, IN.
See Bloomington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.