A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stuart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stuart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stuart
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Stuart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stuart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuart graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stuart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Stuart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Stuart practice?
- Dr. Michael Stuart has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stuart practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.