A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stuart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stuart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stuart
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stuart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stuart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuart graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stuart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Stuart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Stuart practice?
- Dr. Michael Stuart has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stuart practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons and Rochester Surgeons.