Dr. Michael Sullivan MD Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017
Medically Negligent Surgeon!! Run for the Hills!
Horrible surgeon, don't trust your face with him. The Sullivan Centre is a plastic surgery assembly line, which lacks quality in treatment and poor execution of surgical skill. This surgeon does more harm than good, and Dr. Mike does not hold himself accordingly to the Hippocratic Oath (more like Hypocrisy Oath, if you go by my experience with him).

July 16th, 2017
Pure Nutcase: hacked off my nose
He violated our surgical agreement, literally reduced my nose, shaved it down laterally that I know have a tiny little stick in the middle of my face. He crippled the structural and functional integrity--- I have now extreme nasal obstruction due to his medical negligence. He perform a medial- oblique osteotomy on my right, shaved down my radix -- whittled it down to nothing. I look deformed and I used to be very attractive. He lacks the proper credentials to be carrying out even the simplest of rhinoplasties. Does not do visual imaging, ruined my life. Now I must undergo a nasal reconstruction procedure to combat an overly narrowed nose, a bridgeless nose, and nasal obstruction. Violated everything in our agreement; did the very opposite to ensure patient satisfaction nor safety. I lost my looks because of him. Worst decision of my in electing to undergo this procedure and CHOOSING him as my surgeon. The man mutilated my face.

June 28th, 2017
Medically Negligent Surgeon
Dr. Sullivan literally cut off 2/3 of my nose bridge. He removed my Radix, altered the angle of my nation, and completely violated the terms of our agreement. I have to now undergo a nasal reconstruction surgery because of Dr. Mike Sullivan 'a negligence. Don't trust your face with this crook!

June 27th, 2017
Medically Negligent Surgeon
I am planning on going after this surgeon in a medical negligence suit; he destroyed my face. Beware of his poor skill.

May 25th, 2017
Horrible surgeon
Made the mistake of using him for a procedure, now I must find a very skilled surgeon to fix his mess. I am highly distressed because of the results. Buyer beware.

May 21st, 2017
horrible surgeon
Don't trust your face with this man

May 14th, 2017
Run for the Hills!
Do not use this surgeon for rhinoplasty. He did a lot than identified as the goals in our pre-surgery consultations. Now I have valve collapse. And he get very defensive when called out on his errors.

August 3rd, 2016
dodged a bullet this guy has horrible communication skills and comes off as aloof and cold. he spent twenty minutes with me and gave me one word answers and no clear idea of what he was planning

October 3rd, 2014
I felt like I was being pressured into a surgery I wasn't sure I wanted, and after visiting another P.S. found out i didn't even need to correct my area of concern. Now, I have my desired result without the recovery, pain and cost of a surgery.

November 24th, 2010
not happy with results, it was not what we had discussed, he was not willing to fix

October 29th, 2010
Avoid for Rhinoplasty or Chin Implants
Dr. Mike Sullivan of the Sullivan Centre in Columbus, OH performed rhinoplasty on me several years ago along with a chin implant. The results were devastating. My bridge of my nose turned out to be bummpy and crooked and tip was severely rounded and bulbous after he finished carving me up. He didn't give me a natural look in any way. He also added a chin implant in an attempt to give my face balance, but he inserted it at such a slant that my face looks lop-sided now. I went back to him several times and he said the results were irreversible and there would be nothing he could do. Not only was this surgery expensive, but it turned out to be one of the biggest mishaps in my life. Dr. Mike should be ashamed of himself for doing such poor work and then for refusing to fix the mistakes he made. Avoid the Sullivan Centre if you're looking for any type of facial reconstrutive surgery!

August 11th, 2017