Dr. Michael Sullivan MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Columbus, OH

4.7

March 22nd, 2017
Lower Face Lift
I consulted 4 plastic surgeons in the Columbus, Oh. area. Dr. Michael Sullivan is the only one who specializes in the face and neck. I didn't want a surgeon that only does faces occasionally. I am 10 days post-op and everything went perfectly. The staff at the Sullivan Center are the best. My care was top notch. I only needed Tylenol for the first 24hrs, all went easier that I anticipated. My results are exactly what I asked for, I cannot stop smiling! (54 yrs. old)

August 2nd, 2016
dodged a bullet this guy has horrible communication skills and comes off as aloof and cold. he spent twenty minutes with me and gave me one word answers and no clear idea of what he was planning

June 6th, 2016
Voluma
Dr. Sullivan injected Voluma last week. I am so excited about my results. I have cheekbones again!!!

May 16th, 2016
60 Years & Still Kicking
Highly recommended surgeon, facility. Wonderful experience all around. The best of the best. So worth getting back that lease on life I had almost lost. Lower face lift & fat transfer to cheeks, eye hollows, temple hollows, nasal labial folds, marionette lines. After doing filler for 5 years wanted a more permanent solution to my loss of volume & droopy neck - scarves only cover so much you know. My dermatologist office of over 30 years referred me to Sullivan Centre - husband & wife team, with staff of professionals unsurpassed, everything done on site. Very natural results. Could not be happier!!!! You deserve it, drive that old car for 5 more years & get this done for you!!!!

June 16th, 2015
I had a full face TCA peel with Dr. Mike. the results are amazing. My skin is smooth and even.

April 20th, 2015
Love The Sullivan Centre
Dr. Mike has been injecting my Botox and Fillers for 16 years! I recently had a TCA peel. Love the Sullivan Centre and my results!

March 9th, 2015
Dr. Mike is the BEST
Just had Voluma last week..... Looks great- I can actually see the apples of my cheeks again! Dr. Mike is the best!

January 20th, 2015
Love Dr. Mike! I have been a Botox and Filler patient for over 16 years!

October 3rd, 2014
I felt like I was being pressured into a surgery I wasn't sure I wanted, and after visiting another P.S. found out i didn't even need to correct my area of concern. Now, I have my desired result without the recovery, pain and cost of a surgery.

April 9th, 2014
Great Experience
I highly recommend Dr. Michael Sullivan. From the minute I walked into the office, I was treated in a caring manner and felt welcomed. All the staff as well as Dr. Sullivan answered my questions about dermal fillers and made me feel at ease. Dr. Sullivan is an experienced injector and I had no side effects which was a concern of mine. He took the time to reassure me and explained everything before and during the procedure. I would recommend the Sullivan Center for a great professional physician, and his staff! He even provided me with his cell phone and encouraged me to call him personally if needed.

January 30th, 2014
Beyond my expectations
I would not trust my face to any other doctor. The results are so natural looking that six weeks after my procedure even my closest friends could not tell I had had anything done. Everyone keeps telling me I look so good and asking me if I have lost weight, which I have not.

November 25th, 2013
Highly Skilled Surgeon
Dr. Michael J. Sullivan is the best plastic surgeon period! I have had several procedures performed by Dr. Sullivan and the results were beyond my greatest expectations. He strives to give his patients beautiful, natural results. He is so highly skilled, I would never consider going elsewhere.