Dr. Michael Sullivan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

January 5th, 2016
Don't waste your time.
I had problems after an endoscopy. They have done absolutely nothing to help me. I still can't eat or drink without choking. I'm not even able to keep enough fluids down to stay hydrated. Dr. Sullivan himself is nice but his nurse practitioner, Shane Barger, is an idiot. He must be new because he seems to know nothing about GI issues. Don't waste your time or money going to see him. You will not get anything done. It's pointless to even try.

March 24th, 2015
Never on 5 years saw him on an office. Only for 2-3 minutes prior to a procedure

July 11th, 2014
My experience with Dr Sullivan is one I hope to forget. He ordered meds and antibiotics and then never followed up on how I was doing. He told me to maintain a gluten free diet but I wasn't even in one. His bedside manor was uncaring. For my endoscope I felt like cattle being rushed in an out of a milk parlor. While waiting in a packed waiting room one of his nurses came out and said we don't care how long it take non of the staff will take lunch till we get you all completed . I was rushed back given an IV and then sat in a waiting room for 15 mins. Totally unclean and unprofessional. He didn't explain what was going on before my scope or what to expect right after my endoscope my throat felt worse after my scope and I could swallow the pain was so sever I couldn't even swallow spit, I was in tears and had to beg them to help me with something for the pain. He couldn't explain why I was having pain. I was told just go to the ER. Four days later still in pain called his office they said we can't help you your pain is from nothing we did go to the ER. I would Never recommend anyone going to him I would rather go to my horses vet.