Learn more about Dr. Michael Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Thomas, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Thomas MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Michael Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Endocrinologists.