A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Thomas, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Thomas MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Michael Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Endocrinologists.