A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Thompson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Thompson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
- Milford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Thompson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Michael Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Thompson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Milford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Uxbridge, MA and Whitinsville, MA.
See Milford Radiologists.