A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Thompson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Uterine Fibroid Embolization and Uterine Fibroid Embolization UFE.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
- Clinton Hospital-Umass Mem Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Thompson practice?
Dr. Michael Thompson practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Milford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Whitinsville, MA and Uxbridge, MA.
See Milford Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Thompson, Dr. Micheal Thompson, Dr. Michel Thompson, Dr. Mickey Thompson, Dr. Miguel Thompson, Dr. Mike Thompson