A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Turner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Turner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Turner MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Turner practice?
- Dr. Michael Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Turner practices Internal Medicine near Calera, AL.
See Calera Internists.