A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wahl, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahl graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wahl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Wahl MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Wahl practice?
- Dr. Michael Wahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wahl practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Hudson, FL.
See Hudson Surgeons.