A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Walsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Walsh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Walsh has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Walsh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Michael Walsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Walsh practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Winston-Salem, NC.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.