Learn more about Dr. Michael Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ward, Ophthalmologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ward, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Jefferson Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Ward MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ward practice?
- Dr. Michael Ward has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ward practices Ophthalmology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Grove, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Exton Ophthalmologists.