A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ward, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ward, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Jefferson Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Ward MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ward practice?
- Dr. Michael Ward has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ward practices Ophthalmology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Grove, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Exton Ophthalmologists.