A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ward is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ward has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Ward DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ward practice?
- Dr. Michael Ward has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ward practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chester, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, MD and Seaford, DE.
See Chester Orthopedic Surgeons.