A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ward is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ward has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Ward DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ward practice?
- Dr. Michael Ward has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ward practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chester, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, MD and Seaford, DE.
See Chester Orthopedic Surgeons.