A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ward, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ward has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Ward MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ward practice?
- Dr. Michael Ward has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ward practices Otolaryngology near West Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Coatesville, PA.
See West Grove Otolaryngologists.