Learn more about Dr. Michael Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waxman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waxman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waxman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Waxman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Research Medical Center
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Waxman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Waxman practice?
- Dr. Michael Waxman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Waxman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Iola, KS.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Pulmonologists, and Kansas City Critical Care Practitioners.