Learn more about Dr. Michael Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waxman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Waxman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waxman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Waxman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Research Medical Center
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Waxman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Waxman practice?
- Dr. Michael Waxman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Waxman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Iola, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Iola Internists, Iola Pulmonologists, and Iola Critical Care Practitioners.