A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wells, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wells has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Med Ctr, Lubbock, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Johnathan Wells MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Wells practice?
- Dr. Michael Wells has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wells practices Dermatology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Plano Dermatologists.