A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wells, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wells has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Med Ctr, Lubbock, Tx
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wells accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Wells practice?
Dr. Michael Wells practices Dermatology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Plano Dermatologists.