Learn more about Dr. Michael Wheatley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wheatley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wheatley, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheatley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wheatley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Roseburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Wheatley MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Wheatley practice?
- Dr. Michael Wheatley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wheatley practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Oswego, OR and Roseburg, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.