A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wheatley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wheatley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wheatley, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheatley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wheatley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wheatley MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael Wheatley practice?
- Dr. Michael Wheatley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wheatley practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Portland, OR.
See Portland Plastic Surgeons and Portland Surgeons.