Dr. Michael Joseph Williams MD is male, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Body Imaging, Diagnostic Ultrasound, and Nuclear Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Williams, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospitals
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Williams practice?
Dr. Michael Williams practices Diagnostic Radiology, Body Imaging, Diagnostic Ultrasound, and Nuclear Radiology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Radiologists and Santa Rosa Nuclear Medicine Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Williams, Dr. Micheal Williams, Dr. Michel Williams, Dr. Mickey Williams, Dr. Miguel Williams, Dr. Mike Williams