A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Williams practice?
Dr. Michael Williams practices Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatrics near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Adolescent Specialists, and Rochester Pediatricians.