Internist, Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
A measure of quality. show details A measure of quality.
Jan 6th, 2015

He's been my primary care doctor for years. I trust him completely.

Jul 26th, 2011

Doctor showed concern during my appointment (June 30, 2011) because I lost about 14 pounds since the last checkup (3 months ago). I was not on a diet and I was concerned also.Some tests were run on July 1, 2011. when I spoke to a person at his office on July 20, 2011 Dr. Williams had not even reviewed the results of my tests.(their office voice message states that it takes two weeks for results howver it was now about three weeks)The person that called from the office was very rude. When I asked for the results of my tests her response was "that was not why she called me. I need to talk to you about your prescription". (See below)When I got upset and asked about my test results, which was why I thought was the reason she called me. She than asked "what tests did I take and she said in very rude tone -how was she to know what tests were run"? I asked her if she had my chart or could she look at my records to see what tests were run? She did and at this point told me the doctor has not review the tests, even though there was a concern and it had been almost three weeks since the tests were run.At my appointment on June 30th a prescription was sent to the pharmacy. The pharmacy called the Doctor's office on three separate occasions because the pharmacy needed to request that the Doctor okay a substitute presciption. Each time the office did not return the call. So the prescription was originally sent in via the internet on June 30th and I did not get a call from the Doctor's office until July 20th regarding the substitution. (because the office did not return the calls from the pharmacy).I have been a patient of this doctor for many years, but it is becoming, in my opinion more about the fees than helping the patients. For example this is the only professional service providing office that requires I have my credit card be swiped before they know what the bill will be.If there is an issue or problem with the bill the problem cannot be resolved BEFORE my credit card is charged.I personally like the doctor, however I feel my health is at risk or at the very least the doctor does not show the same level of concern for my health as I do or wish he would.It is now July 26 which is 6 days after I spoke to the doctor's office regarding my concerns.The person I spoke with knows I was concerned and upset regarding my tests.I still have not received my test results or even a call from the doctor's office regarding my conversation on the 20th.

He's the Best show details He's the Best
Jun 30th, 2011

Dr. Williams is very thorough and doesn't give you meds unless the blood tests provide a need fo rit.

May 4th, 2010

Office staff is borderline rude. Doctor told me my test results would be available in 4 days. Staff told me 2 weeks. 6 weeks later I received a copy of the results with no explanation.