A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wolf, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Wolf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jason Wolf MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Michael Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wolf practices Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.