Learn more about Dr. Michael Wolk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wolk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolk
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wolk, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolk graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Wolk MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Wolk practice?
- Dr. Michael Wolk has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wolk practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.