A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Young, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 22 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Young practice?
Dr. Michael Young practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL and Glenview, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.