A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Young, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Young has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healthpark Hospital
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Young MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Young practice?
- Dr. Michael Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Young practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Surgeons.