A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Young, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Young has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healthpark Hospital
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Young MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Young practice?
- Dr. Michael Young has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Young practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .