A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jabara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jabara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabara
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Jabara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jabara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabara graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jabara has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Jabara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Jabara practice?
- Dr. Michael Jabara has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Jabara practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.