A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jablonski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jablonski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jablonski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jablonski graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jablonski has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael V Jablonski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Jablonski practice?
- Dr. Michael Jablonski has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Jablonski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Orthopedic Surgeons.