Dr. Michael Jablonski MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Lake Mary, FL

June 1st, 2015
A Top-Notch Specialist
If you are suffering from any type of knee problem, Dr. Jablonski is the "go to" person in central Florida. He has an outstanding reputation and he lives up to it in every respect. He combines solid expertise and experience with an excellent manner. I never felt rushed in appointments and was able to ask any questions on my mind. I had arthroscopic surgery on a torn meniscus; he explained things clearly and gave a full picture of what to expect. He is not chatty but is relaxed and has a sense of humor.

March 27th, 2015
It's a relief to find an Orthopedic doctor who explains all options.

February 26th, 2014
Dr. Jablonski is awesome !
I sought Dr. Jablonski's advice after my local surgeon had recommend surgery as my only option. Dr. Jablonski took time to review my MRI and report in great detail (which my local surgeon took zero time to do)...He highly recommended therapy in lieu of surgery as a much better option for my recovery...Now fully understanding my medical report and diagnosis, I am 100% sure surgery would have been a mistake and would have only resulted in additional complications not to mention a VERY serious and lengthy post surgery recovery, I will be driving the extra hour to see a Gold Standard physician/surgeon from now and on. I so appreciate that I have met a professional who truly has the best interests of his patients as his #1 priority. Thank you Dr. Jablonski !

April 25th, 2013
patient
excellent phys knows his work patient quiet knows his business. gentle with procedures.

May 10th, 2012
Always willing to talk, give options. Had a knee replacement and am getting ready to have 2nd one done.

October 16th, 2009
We have been very impressed with Dr. Jablonksi and understand, from other physicians and surgeons, that Dr. Jablonski's surgical technique is amazing. The outstanding recommendation of his peers speaks volumes about his skills as surgeon.