A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jacobelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jacobelli, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jacobelli, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobelli graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jacobelli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jacobelli MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Jacobelli practice?
- Dr. Michael Jacobelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Jacobelli practices Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.