Dr. Michael Jacobelli MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Langhorne, PA

January 12th, 2015
Sincerely rated excellent.
It's not often you're confident you've found the best. He is. Hernia surgery, 2013.

May 5th, 2014
Associate Professor of Nursing
Dr. Jacobelli is one of the best surgeons I have ever met. He is gentle, kind, knowledgeable, conservative, talented, instinctive, intelligent, and unbelievably amazing!!!

March 26th, 2014
Project Accountant
I met with Dr Jacobelli, for the first time yesterday, I was very nervous due to my reason for being there. But he was so compassionate and quickly but my concerns to ease. Never rushed me out of the office. He took his time with the examination. His office staff is very welcoming and friendly. They had a new person in training, who took all my info and she was so sweet and apologizing, because she thought she was taking to long. The whole experience was a 10...

December 28th, 2013
Outstanding Doctor and Staff
Dr Jacobelli is one of a kind, compassionate, caring and he did an excellent job on my hernia. He makes you feel like you have known him forever. His staff is outstanding, from the front desk receptionist that made me feel welcomed to the OR scheduler that accommodated me.

August 10th, 2012
Receptionist absolutely unprofessional
The Dr. Was highly recommended to me. When I attempted to make an appointment I was shocked and dismayed by the lack of professionalism of the receptionist. She was discourteous, lacked empathy, and gave me the sense that she just as soon not talk to me about an appointment. I was left on "hold" twice, the first time for over 5 minutes, the second time for two minutes. I offered to call back when she was less busy but she acted very irritated that I made the suggestion. When I told her we needed an appointment soon she said it would not be possible with Jacobelli and said she could get an earlier appointment with another Dr. In the office. I had told her twice, I specifically wanted Dr. J and yet she continued to try to get e to make an appointment with another Dr. Finally I just gave up.It's a real shame that this woman represents a good Dr. As I am sure he is fired negatively by others based solely on her rudeness. Sadly we will have to goto another surgeon. one that has staff who care about and value patients.

April 9th, 2012
OUTSTANDING Doctor and an even better person.
Dr. Jacobelli not only did a great job with my surgical procedure but he has taken the roll of a personal physician since my personal physician of ten years dropped me when I lost my job and medical insurance. There are not allot of Dr's who would do that. I have found him and his partner Dr. Edwards to be very professional and caring. I am still recovering from my surgery and it is a grate comfort to know that I have this surgical group on my side. They are the BEST !!!!

February 13th, 2012
Excellent caring physician
Dr Jacobelli is a competent, compassionate doctor that goes well beyond the norm to ensure his patients well being.

October 18th, 2011
Excellent Physician
Dr. Jacobelli is an excellent physician. He is one of the most genuine, caring, knowledgeable, skilled surgeons in practice today. Dr. Jacobelli's office staff compliments his excellence as they too are very helpful, polite and caring. Dr. Jacobelli's office went above and beyond in my husband's recent surgery as well as my brother's surgery. We feel very fortunate to have access to such an extraordinary physician in our backyard!!

August 6th, 2010
Very down to earth
My husband has had 3 surgeries all done by Dr.Jacobelli. The care he showed was next to none. He is clear and detailed with explanations, on time and unrushed when going over anything. He is always happy and cheerful. His staff is pleasant, easy to reach.Almost everyone we know who has surgery uses Dr. Jacobelli.Would not use anyone else for general surgery.

October 6th, 2008
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
I have had 3 surgerys done by Dr Jacobelli and I have never been this comfortable with any Dr ever. He is very understanding, informative, excellent bedside manner and overall a very polite intelligent Doctor. He puts you at ease from the moment you meet him. He promptly informed my husband of my condition immediately after surgery. I highly recommend Dr Jacobelli and could not imagine going to anyone else.