Learn more about Dr. Michael Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jacobson, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jacobson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from L'Univ De Strasbourg, Strasbourg, Bas Rhin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jacobson MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Michael Jacobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Jacobson practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.