A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jacobson, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jacobson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from L'Univ De Strasbourg, Strasbourg, Bas Rhin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jacobson MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Michael Jacobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Jacobson practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.