A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jadali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jadali, Pain Management, fibromyalgia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jadali, DO, RPH is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Jadali graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jadali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Jadali DO and RPH is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Jadali practice?
- Dr. Michael Jadali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jadali practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Los Gatos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Novi, MI.
See Los Gatos Physiatrists and Los Gatos Pain Management Doctors.