inactive

Michael M Jadali DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 13th, 2015
The greatest doctor I have ever seen
One of the greatest doctors I have even seen. His bedside manner, his knowledge, his attitude is the best. His staff are really friendly and professional.

January 23rd, 2013
scary!
I went to Dr. Jadali for severe sciatic pain. He seems to be a big "pill pusher" and never ordered an MRI. I won't be back.

March 23rd, 2012
Intelligent and thorough
Results: I'm in far less pain. I'm down to everyday aches. Also, my medications have been reduced during his treatment. He also believed me regarding how much pain I experienced. Far better than most, you really have to trust him to keep up the supplements and appointments.A downside is that he is willing to go a bit into treatments outside his specialty. If he does this, it can be tough to coordinate care with traditional providers/specialists.

February 3rd, 2012
Highly Recommend
Dr. Jadali is a wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone with chronic pain or see him as a family doctor. When I saw him I could bare ...

May 1st, 2011
Absolute wonderful doctor
It really was a pleasure meeting him. I accompanied my mom to dr jadali last month and I was very impresses with him. He was talking to my mom as if it was his own family member. He spent more than an hour evaluating my mother when other doctors blames her pain to her age. They all said that it is quite commen on her age but dr jadali never mentioned her age as a reason for her pain. He said no one should live with pain regardless of age. He ordered bunch of tests and blocs tests and evaluated them throaty. My mother is doing much better after seeing him for only Few weeks. God bless you. We need more of dr jadali types in this world.

April 22nd, 2011
The best pain dr ever
After my third pregnancy, I was always tired and had pain all over my body. I also had sever depression. After seeing dr jadali only in 3 months every ...

January 13th, 2011
fibromyalgia
I have lots of respect for him. He is amazingly a wonderful dr. I started seeing him about 11 months ago. T first he ran an extensive blood test on me and put me on some vitamin pills and shots and managed all my medications. After seeing him for about 8 weeks i really felt %80 of my pain was gone and believe it or not most of my gray hair is coming out black. My eye site has improved. I really feel like i am 20 years younger. i called his office and told them that he is a magician and his assistant laughed and said that they get this comment a lot. I really feel blessed to have found him.

October 15th, 2010
The kindest best pain Dr!
You will have to wait a bit to get in first appointment and might have to wait a bit - so just be sure to know that you will be in the office for about 2 hours - BUT!!! that is because Dr. Jadali TAKES HIS TIME WITH EVERYONE!! so you wait BUT when you get in - ITS ALL ABOUT YOU! you will NEVER be RUSHED out! never!After your first appointment it will be easy to get back in.Truth is that sometimes later you will again have to wait but as soon as Dr is with you = its YOUR TIME! HE IS WORTH IT!!! Dr is VERY thorough, nice and gentle. There isn't another pain doctor like him! He was Dr of the year twice in San Jose! GO TO HIM!!!

October 4th, 2010
It's in your head... get some exercise
Dr Jadali treated me for 2 years, all a sudden my health started to decline with no reason, I lost 20 lbs. When I mentioned him that I made an appoint ...

July 25th, 2010
Fibromyalgia and depression
I was referred to dr Jadali by 3 other doctors in the area but I had to wait 3 months to get an appoitment. I first decided to go to someone else (what a mistake) and then decided to wait for him. It is very difficult to get an appointment but after I saw him I know why. He is THE BEST dr I have ever seem. Spent 1 hour to examine me. Ordered so many tests and was the only one who could help me and listen to me. He is EXTRMELY knowledgeable. His accountant is a bit rough but I really don't mind. What I do is I pay my bill right on time so i don't have to deal with his accounting department. His other staffs are nice though. He is an amazing and caring doctor and got me down to only one medication (from 8 medications) I sleep better, have more energy and no depression. God bless him. I wish there was more physicians like him. I sometime talk to him about my other health problems other than his area of expertises and he is nice enough to help.

May 10th, 2010
Excellent Doctor and receptionist, odious new nurse
I have been treated by Dr Jadali for the last 2 years 1/2, he really does miracles.Unfortunately, recently there has been a change in the staff and the new "nurse/accountant" in an unhappy/unprofessional/rude person.He is still, for me, one of the best doctors in the bay area but his new recruit is so obnoxious and so indiscreet that I am won't go back in his office as each visit is becoming very stressful.Anybody has a recommendation?

November 16th, 2009
Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
I saw 12 pain specialists for my fibro and chronic fatigue with no result until I saw dr. Jadali. In the first visit he took his time to listen to my complaints. He then ran a bunch of tests and diagnosed the problem in 5 or 6 weeks. I am in minimal amount of meds. He instead put me on some supplements and removed some others that he detected through the blood and urine tests. Wonderful work up that I never had before!!