Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
The greatest doctor I have ever seen show details The greatest doctor I have ever seen
by Anna on Nov 13th, 2015

One of the greatest doctors I have even seen. His bedside manner, his knowledge, his attitude is the best. His staff are really friendly and professional.

scary! show details scary!
by alice c on Jan 23rd, 2013

I went to Dr. Jadali for severe sciatic pain. He seems to be a big "pill pusher" and never ordered an MRI. I won't be back.

Intelligent and thorough show details Intelligent and thorough
Mar 23rd, 2012

Results: I'm in far less pain. I'm down to everyday aches. Also, my medications have been reduced during his treatment. He also believed me regarding how much pain I experienced. Far better than most, you really have to trust him to keep up the supplements and appointments.A downside is that he is willing to go a bit into treatments outside his specialty. If he does this, it can be tough to coordinate care with traditional providers/specialists.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
by Anonymous on Feb 3rd, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Jadali is a wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone with chronic pain or see him as a family doctor. When I saw him I could bare ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Absolute wonderful doctor show details Absolute wonderful doctor
May 1st, 2011

It really was a pleasure meeting him. I accompanied my mom to dr jadali last month and I was very impresses with him. He was talking to my mom as if it was his own family member. He spent more than an hour evaluating my mother when other doctors blames her pain to her age. They all said that it is quite commen on her age but dr jadali never mentioned her age as a reason for her pain. He said no one should live with pain regardless of age. He ordered bunch of tests and blocs tests and evaluated them throaty. My mother is doing much better after seeing him for only Few weeks. God bless you. We need more of dr jadali types in this world.

The best pain dr ever show details The best pain dr ever
by Anonymous on Apr 22nd, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

After my third pregnancy, I was always tired and had pain all over my body. I also had sever depression. After seeing dr jadali only in 3 months every ...

fibromyalgia show details fibromyalgia
Jan 13th, 2011

I have lots of respect for him. He is amazingly a wonderful dr. I started seeing him about 11 months ago. T first he ran an extensive blood test on me and put me on some vitamin pills and shots and managed all my medications. After seeing him for about 8 weeks i really felt € of my pain was gone and believe it or not most of my gray hair is coming out black. My eye site has improved. I really feel like i am 20 years younger. i called his office and told them that he is a magician and his assistant laughed and said that they get this comment a lot. I really feel blessed to have found him.

The kindest best pain Dr! show details The kindest best pain Dr!
by Tell him Ms. E,D sent you! on Oct 15th, 2010

You will have to wait a bit to get in first appointment and might have to wait a bit - so just be sure to know that you will be in the office for about 2 hours - BUT!!! that is because Dr. Jadali TAKES HIS TIME WITH EVERYONE!! so you wait BUT when you get in - ITS ALL ABOUT YOU! you will NEVER be RUSHED out! never!After your first appointment it will be easy to get back in.Truth is that sometimes later you will again have to wait but as soon as Dr is with you = its YOUR TIME! HE IS WORTH IT!!! Dr is VERY thorough, nice and gentle. There isn't another pain doctor like him! He was Dr of the year twice in San Jose! GO TO HIM!!!

It's in your head... get some exercise show details It's in your head... get some exercise
by Anonymous on Oct 4th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Dr Jadali treated me for 2 years, all a sudden my health started to decline with no reason, I lost 20 lbs. When I mentioned him that I made an appoint ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Fibromyalgia and depression show details Fibromyalgia and depression
Jul 25th, 2010

I was referred to dr Jadali by 3 other doctors in the area but I had to wait 3 months to get an appoitment. I first decided to go to someone else (what a mistake) and then decided to wait for him. It is very difficult to get an appointment but after I saw him I know why. He is THE BEST dr I have ever seem. Spent 1 hour to examine me. Ordered so many tests and was the only one who could help me and listen to me. He is EXTRMELY knowledgeable. His accountant is a bit rough but I really don't mind. What I do is I pay my bill right on time so i don't have to deal with his accounting department. His other staffs are nice though. He is an amazing and caring doctor and got me down to only one medication (from 8 medications) I sleep better, have more energy and no depression. God bless him. I wish there was more physicians like him. I sometime talk to him about my other health problems other than his area of expertises and he is nice enough to help.

Excellent Doctor and receptionist, odious new nurse show details Excellent Doctor and receptionist, odious new nurse
by Nathalie Dervaux-Galvin on May 10th, 2010

I have been treated by Dr Jadali for the last 2 years 1/2, he really does miracles.Unfortunately, recently there has been a change in the staff and the new "nurse/accountant" in an unhappy/unprofessional/rude person.He is still, for me, one of the best doctors in the bay area but his new recruit is so obnoxious and so indiscreet that I am won't go back in his office as each visit is becoming very stressful.Anybody has a recommendation?

Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome show details Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
by Mary on Nov 16th, 2009

I saw 12 pain specialists for my fibro and chronic fatigue with no result until I saw dr. Jadali. In the first visit he took his time to listen to my complaints. He then ran a bunch of tests and diagnosed the problem in 5 or 6 weeks. I am in minimal amount of meds. He instead put me on some supplements and removed some others that he detected through the blood and urine tests. Wonderful work up that I never had before!!

by Lora G. on Jan 14th, 2009

Never seen any dr as professional and as accurate as Dr Jadali. such a relief finally was able to find such a good dr. I love him and have so much respect for him.

One of the best pain doctors I have ever seen show details One of the best pain doctors I have ever seen
Jun 27th, 2008

He is such a campassionat physician and a very professional. I would recommend Dr. Jadali to everyone who has pain.