be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jaff, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 20 Areas, including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Angioplasty, and Arterial Occlusive Diseases.17 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaff graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jaff has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Jaff practice?
Dr. Michael Jaff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Washington, DC.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Jaff, Dr. Micheal Jaff, Dr. Michel Jaff, Dr. Mickey Jaff, Dr. Miguel Jaff, Dr. Mike Jaff