Learn more about Dr. Michael Jaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jaff, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- False Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaff graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jaff has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Jaff practice?
Dr. Michael Jaff practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Boston Internists.