A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jaff is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jaff, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- False Aneurysm
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaff graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jaff has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ritt Jaff DO and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Jaff practice?
- Dr. Michael Jaff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jaff practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Parsippany, NJ.
See Boston Internists.