Dr. Michael Jaffe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

April 27th, 2015
Great Experience
I appreciate his honesty! He is very caring. He listens to you!

May 22nd, 2012
I recommend Jaffe
I have chronic & acute lumbar back issues. I find Dr. Jaffe knowledgeable and focused on the issues my back presents. He is conservative in his recommendations to assure that we both are understanding the underlying mechanics and causes of pain. I am too young for fusion to have a likely good outcome long-term, and the advice that Dr. Jaffe has given has lead me to a number of alternatives that may work. I highly recommend Dr. Jaffe to anyone that needs a good physiatrist.

March 25th, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR!
I WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND FOR THREE YEARS WENT TO ALL KINDS OF DOCTORS AND PHYSICAL THERAPIST FOR MY SHOULDER PAIN. I COULD NOT LIFT MY RIGHT ARM. DR. JAFFE WAS RECOMMENDED BY ANOTHER DOCTOR. AFTER SEVERAL TESTES HE ORDERED HE WAS ABLE TO FIND OUT THE CAUSE OF MY PAIN AND FIX IT. I WAS PAIN FREE FOR TWO YEARS. WILL CONTINUE TO GO BACK TO AS NEEDED.

November 16th, 2010
Excellence
Dr. Jaffe is excellent in many respects. I feel like he actually listens to me and isn't just in a rush to send me off. His treatment plans and follow up have been very effective in my overall care, and his network of other specialists have been helpful as well. Instead of simply treating whatever the problem is (my back, or my neck, etc.) he shows interest in helping me obtain maximum function in other areas (work, family, hobbies, etc.) and in treating the whole person. Since I started treatment with him, I feel like I've got my life back.

November 20th, 2008
ABSOLUTE PROFESSIONAL IN HIS SPECIALTY
Dr. Jaffe is definitely a professional in his specialty and I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. He is thorough and caring in making diagnosis and providing treatment options. A bonus is Dr. Jaffe is a "HUNK" and talking with him helps me, being a female patient, forget about my pain.