Dr. Michael Jaindl MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 7 reviews

April 19th, 2016
Waiste of time
Went to see him for first time with ear ache, infection. He came in, did not explain anything he was doing or why, cleaned out my ear and made it worse, walked out and said try this and get a hearing test. That doesn't help my ear ache that is in excruating pain and my migraines, and I'm not trying anything without knowing what is wrong still don't know what was wrong and I went to another doctor. Waiste of money and time for sure!! Horrible bedside manner, didn't introduce himself, didn't ask me any questions, and walked out to go check out. Never again.

July 29th, 2012
He did what no one else could.
I went from being in excruciating pain (Migraines) every day for YEARS! Ive seen many many doctors, but Dr. Jaindl helped me and I now have my life back. He listened to me and helped me. One of the nicest, down to earth Doctors I have ever met.

January 10th, 2011
Mark
Great doctor, friendly staff.

August 2nd, 2010
Dr. Jaindl and his staff remind me of what medicine used to be before it became a business. They are there for the patient whatever it takes. The quality of care is superb, and the caring and compassion is rarely seen these days in the large groups where it seems obvious that time is money. When I had surgery, every nurse I encountered at the hospital volunteered how wonderful Dr. Jaindl was, and that he is their surgeon of choice. That is a good enough testimonial for me.

June 14th, 2010
One Of The Best ENT's Ever
Dr. Jaindl is an all around perfect Dr. with the bedside manners of a caring father. And he is a master in his field. His office staff are incredibly nice and always willing to try and help get you in for emergencies etc. Dr. Jaindl is always up on the most current science but also know's all the old trusty standby methods as well. My 2 & 4yr old sons are both patients as is my wife. I happened upon Dr. Jaindl when I moved from the NYC area to Northern KY where my sinus issues went from bad to terrible. He's literally created a new life for me. Needless to say finding Dr. J was like winning the lottery I only wish all my doctors were as great all around as him.

March 3rd, 2010
My office experience
I was referred to this doctor by a co-worker for a chronic sinus problem. I was greeted at the front desk by a smiling, friendly face and things only got better. The doctor spent a good amount of time with me discussing my sympoms and what my options were to alleviate them.The doctor was great, the staff was great, it was a very positive experience for me. I highly recommend this doctor.

October 11th, 2008
Not interested in my treatment after he did my sinus surgery
I had infections which he treated with antibiotics and nasal sprays. This went on for 4 mo. He refused to give me referral to infectious disease dr. for treatment. I missed 21/2 mo. of work after hospitalization. I had c-diff., mrsa and staph. Forget about any aftercare from this dr.