Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist

1530 Lee Blvd
Ste 2350
Lehigh Acres, FL 33936
239-674-7345
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  He did what no one else could.  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

I went from being in excruciating pain (Migraines) every day for YEARS! Ive seen many many doctors, but Dr. Jaindl helped me and I now have my life back. He listened to me and helped me. One of the nicest, down to earth Doctors I have ever met.

|  Mark  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

Great doctor, friendly staff.

|  show details
by Mary on Aug 2nd, 2010

Dr. Jaindl and his staff remind me of what medicine used to be before it became a business. They are there for the patient whatever it takes. The quality of care is superb, and the caring and compassion is rarely seen these days in the large groups where it seems obvious that time is money. When I had surgery, every nurse I encountered at the hospital volunteered how wonderful Dr. Jaindl was, and that he is their surgeon of choice. That is a good enough testimonial for me.

|  One Of The Best ENT's Ever  |  show details
by Will on Jun 14th, 2010

Dr. Jaindl is an all around perfect Dr. with the bedside manners of a caring father. And he is a master in his field. His office staff are incredibly nice and always willing to try and help get you in for emergencies etc. Dr. Jaindl is always up on the most current science but also know's all the old trusty standby methods as well. My 2 & 4yr old sons are both patients as is my wife. I happened upon Dr. Jaindl when I moved from the NYC area to Northern KY where my sinus issues went from bad to terrible. He's literally created a new life for me. Needless to say finding Dr. J was like winning the lottery I only wish all my doctors were as great all around as him.

|  My office experience  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2010

I was referred to this doctor by a co-worker for a chronic sinus problem. I was greeted at the front desk by a smiling, friendly face and things only got better. The doctor spent a good amount of time with me discussing my sympoms and what my options were to alleviate them.The doctor was great, the staff was great, it was a very positive experience for me. I highly recommend this doctor.

|  Not interested in my treatment after he did my sinus surgery  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2008

I had infections which he treated with antibiotics and nasal sprays. This went on for 4 mo. He refused to give me referral to infectious disease dr. for treatment. I missed 21/2 mo. of work after hospitalization. I had c-diff., mrsa and staph. Forget about any aftercare from this dr.