A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jaklitsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jaklitsch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaklitsch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jaklitsch, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Coronary Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Pleural Effusion
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaklitsch graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jaklitsch has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Jaklitsch FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Jaklitsch practice?
- Dr. Michael Jaklitsch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jaklitsch practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA and East Weymouth, MA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.