Learn more about Dr. Michael Jaklitsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jaklitsch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaklitsch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaklitsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jaklitsch, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Coronary Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Pleural Effusion
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaklitsch graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jaklitsch has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Jaklitsch FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Jaklitsch practice?
- Dr. Michael Jaklitsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Jaklitsch practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.