Dr. Michael Jaklitsch MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Boston, MA

3.8

June 18th, 2014
Human being
Dr. Jaklitsch is a kind, contemplative,considerate Person who CARES and is great at his job.

November 21st, 2013
My real life hero
In 2005 I was diagnosed with throat cancer and was treated for that in New Hampshire. Two years later almost to the day I was diagnosed again that my cancer had metastasized to a tumor deep between my lungs. I was told that this stage 4 cancer was inoperable. Days before my chemo and radiation were begin my local oncologist asked if I would be willing to go to Boston to see the best doctors in the country. YES, was my response. Long story short, after being examined and tested, Dr Jakilitsch was brought over to Dana Farber from Brigham and Womans and after discussing and looking at my case, he said of course I can operate. WOW.! I had a chance. A small chance . I sit here cancer free today just days after my 6 year visit to Dana Farber and 7 years after I was told inoperable. I am able to tell others my story and share my experience of never give up. All to the wonderful doctors at Dana Farber and Brigham and Womens and especially to my real life hero Dr. Jakilitsch. I truly believe without Dr Jak I would not be here to tell this story. Forever grateful.

April 7th, 2013
Dr. Jaklitsch is the greatest doctor!!! I have had multiple surgeries and have never experienced a more caring, compassionate, and professional surgeon until I met Dr. Jaklitsch

November 16th, 2011
Wife endured a painful lung operation which provided no benefit she passed several weeks latter from an infection from the operation. This doctor told us she had a 92 to 96% survival chance before doing the operation we were excited and allowed the operation. The real truth was she probable had a 0 to 30% chance of survival would not go to B & W again.

November 12th, 2009
Dr. Jaklitsch is wonderful. He has the most competent and caring staff. He has a great bedside manner and he truly makes the patient feel at ease.

May 21st, 2009
Final outcome was different thenwhat was perceived during initial consultation.