A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jakobsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jakobsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jakobsen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jakobsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jakobsen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jakobsen graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Jakobsen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kofoed Jakobsen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Jakobsen practice?
- Dr. Michael Jakobsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Jakobsen practices Otolaryngology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Otolaryngologists.