A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jakobsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jakobsen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jakobsen
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jakobsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jakobsen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jakobsen graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Jakobsen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kofoed Jakobsen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Jakobsen practice?
- Dr. Michael Jakobsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Jakobsen practices Otolaryngology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Otolaryngologists.