A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jakubowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jakubowski is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jakubowski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Diaper Rash
- Eye Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Jakubowski graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Jakubowski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jakubowski MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael Jakubowski practice?
- Dr. Michael Jakubowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jakubowski practices Pediatrics near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Neenah Pediatricians.