Dr. Michael Janitch MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Green Bay, WI

• Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017
Extremely friendly and makes you feel very comfortable!
I've been going to Dr. Michael Janitch for years. He started caring for my daughter when she needed some skin grafting due to a wound. He made her feel relaxed and comfortable and was very genuine. She continued to see him and, based on my experiences of him with my daughter, I started seeing him for my own procedures. I recommend Dr. Janitch to all of my friends who are considering plastic surgery. After meeting him, they all choose him for their own procedures.

May 5th, 2017
Great Board-Certified Doctor
Dr. Janitch has the characteristics that separate a great doctor from a good one. He has the attributes of confidence, integrity, compassion, commitment, dedication, and a sense of humor combined with the knowledge and skills of a great doctor and surgeon. He has a great visual eye and seeks to give his patients a realistic and natural look. He is a good listener and has an awesome bedside manner. His sense of humor puts patients at ease. He has amazing stamina with a busy and demanding schedule, but never makes patients feel rushed. Dr. Janitch is open to new approaches, continuously learns new techniques, has an eye for creativity, and knows when time-tested procedures are preferred. He is a man of integrity. Patients are treated the same whether paying out-of-pocket or working with an insurance company. These attributes make him a great doctor with an excellent staff.

February 16th, 2017
Breast Augmentation
Dr. Janich and his nurse, Megan, are simply amazing. They have excellent bedside manor and are down to earth. I'm still amazed at the results of my surgery. Dr. Janich has made me feel like a woman again. I was a 36AA and I'm now a 36C. Because of the extra skin I had, it wasn't an easy surgery for him but you would never guessed that based on the end results. I would recommend Dr. Janich and Megan to anyone and everyone I know and I thank them both for helping me every step of the way through this HUGE decision in my life.

November 21st, 2016
Dr. Janitch and his staff worked hard to help me with my breast reconstruction. I chose to undergo a risk reducing mastectomy surgery due to an genetic mutation. It was not an easy decision, but one that was right for me and my family. Dr. Jantich and his staff (Megan and Emily and many others) helped provide me with high quality care and always made me feel comfortable and answer my many questions. I had never had any surgeries before and often had anxiety. Dr. Janitch wants you to be happy with your results and he cares about you as a person. I am grateful for the high quality care I received. I followed the surgical instructions and had no other medical problems that you read about that can be common and scary. Dr. Jantich is passionate about what he does and he is highly skilled. I trust him and am thankful for all he did to make me feel beautiful inside and out.

June 30th, 2016
Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair
I was recommended to Dr. Janitch from my OB GYN who is not even in the same network of doctors. As soon as I met him I knew why. Him and his staff, specifically Megan - his nurse, were knowledgeable, professional and took so much time with me explaining all the details and answering all of my questions. It has only been 2 weeks post op and I couldn't be more happy! The results are phenomenal, all of the horror stories I have heard like not being able to stand up straight, back hurting, fluid build up, etc.... I did not experience any of that! I feel great, I look great and I am only 2 weeks out. I will never see anyone else if I ever decide to do any other procedure!

June 2nd, 2016
Skin check
Love dr janitch very articulate on all procedures takes alot of time with his patients stands behind his work very kind an freindly great credentials i give him my recommendation

May 7th, 2016
Cosmetic surgery
Dr. Janitch is very thorough and patient. He took the time to listen to me, and explained everything so that I could understand. His bed side manner is wonderful. His nurse Megan is awesome! I have nothing but good things to say about this phenomenal surgeon!

May 5th, 2016
RN
110% recommend Dr. Janitch! I have had the misfortune of being diagnosed with breast cancer. With that I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Janitch complete reconstruction for me. Reconstruction has been a long road, but with the help of Dr. Janitch the journey has become complete. When going through the many stages of reconstruction, you need a surgeon who is caring, empathetic, kind, patient, understanding, a good listener, trustworthy, diligent, and kind. Dr. Janitch has been there for me for the past 4 years, and I couldn't ask for a better surgeon to have had by my side through the journey. Most patients want a doctor with the most up to date knowledge and bed side manner. You can entrust in Dr. Janitch to be all that, as well as go above and beyond to take care of you and meet your health needs. Not only is Dr. Janitch the best in town, he has an incredible team of nurses that work with him. I have had countless trips to an assortment of physicians offices, and I can honestly say that I look forward to my visits with Dr. Janitch and his friendly staff. THANK YOU! Dr. Janitch and his team are amazing!!!

April 22nd, 2016
scar revision
He didn't seem to care about what I was feeling and would say one thing and than do another. I was very unhappy nor he or the staff wanted to help me.

March 4th, 2016
Best Breast Specialist in the midwest
I needed a revision done of my breast surgery and did my homework this go round. In asking around for a word of mouth referral for a breast expert only one name came up...Dr. Janitch. I asked a lot of people and it was always Dr. Janitch. After my consult I could see why he is the breast expert. After seeing the results from his pictures it is very clear that breast work is his specialty and he is very passionate about it. I am extremely glad I had him do my surgery and have had excellent results. He is a total perfectionist with everything he does. He runs a tight ship with his office staff. Megan and Lynn were awesome. I can't wait to see the new building. Dr. Janitch and his team are the total package!!

February 19th, 2016
Dr. Janitch was awesome. He has a great demeanor and made me feel at ease. He was patient and answered all my questions. He was thorough and I felt I was prepared for the results and post surgery. Mostly he is a very talented physician and my results are fantastic. For any plastic surgery or reconstruction a person may need, this doctor is compationate and talented and he delivers perfect results.

October 19th, 2015
Feeling the BEST I have in years all due to the BEST Dr and team
I can't say enough about Dr. Janitch and his Team, Emily and Megan. They have gone above and beyond my expectations. I had a tummy tuck with lipo and before Dr. Janitch explained everything precisely and now 7 weeks out I look great, feel great and any concerns or questions I had were always answered with quickness and concern. I would recommend them to anyone interested in any type of cosmetic work done. They have been the best. If ever I need anything else done, without a doubt I would be back to them!!