Dr. Michael Janitch MD Patient Reviews

November 21st, 2016
Dr. Janitch and his staff worked hard to help me with my breast reconstruction. I chose to undergo a risk reducing mastectomy surgery due to an genetic mutation. It was not an easy decision, but one that was right for me and my family. Dr. Jantich and his staff (Megan and Emily and many others) helped provide me with high quality care and always made me feel comfortable and answer my many questions. I had never had any surgeries before and often had anxiety. Dr. Janitch wants you to be happy with your results and he cares about you as a person. I am grateful for the high quality care I received. I followed the surgical instructions and had no other medical problems that you read about that can be common and scary. Dr. Jantich is passionate about what he does and he is highly skilled. I trust him and am thankful for all he did to make me feel beautiful inside and out.

June 30th, 2016
Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair
I was recommended to Dr. Janitch from my OB GYN who is not even in the same network of doctors. As soon as I met him I knew why. Him and his staff, specifically Megan - his nurse, were knowledgeable, professional and took so much time with me explaining all the details and answering all of my questions. It has only been 2 weeks post op and I couldn't be more happy! The results are phenomenal, all of the horror stories I have heard like not being able to stand up straight, back hurting, fluid build up, etc.... I did not experience any of that! I feel great, I look great and I am only 2 weeks out. I will never see anyone else if I ever decide to do any other procedure!

June 2nd, 2016
Skin check
Love dr janitch very articulate on all procedures takes alot of time with his patients stands behind his work very kind an freindly great credentials i give him my recommendation

May 7th, 2016
Cosmetic surgery
Dr. Janitch is very thorough and patient. He took the time to listen to me, and explained everything so that I could understand. His bed side manner is wonderful. His nurse Megan is awesome! I have nothing but good things to say about this phenomenal surgeon!

May 4th, 2016
RN
110% recommend Dr. Janitch! I have had the misfortune of being diagnosed with breast cancer. With that I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Janitch complete reconstruction for me. Reconstruction has been a long road, but with the help of Dr. Janitch the journey has become complete. When going through the many stages of reconstruction, you need a surgeon who is caring, empathetic, kind, patient, understanding, a good listener, trustworthy, diligent, and kind. Dr. Janitch has been there for me for the past 4 years, and I couldn't ask for a better surgeon to have had by my side through the journey. Most patients want a doctor with the most up to date knowledge and bed side manner. You can entrust in Dr. Janitch to be all that, as well as go above and beyond to take care of you and meet your health needs. Not only is Dr. Janitch the best in town, he has an incredible team of nurses that work with him. I have had countless trips to an assortment of physicians offices, and I can honestly say that I look forward to my visits with Dr. Janitch and his friendly staff. THANK YOU! Dr. Janitch and his team are amazing!!!

April 22nd, 2016
scar revision
He didn't seem to care about what I was feeling and would say one thing and than do another. I was very unhappy nor he or the staff wanted to help me.

March 4th, 2016
Best Breast Specialist in the midwest
I needed a revision done of my breast surgery and did my homework this go round. In asking around for a word of mouth referral for a breast expert only one name came up...Dr. Janitch. I asked a lot of people and it was always Dr. Janitch. After my consult I could see why he is the breast expert. After seeing the results from his pictures it is very clear that breast work is his specialty and he is very passionate about it. I am extremely glad I had him do my surgery and have had excellent results. He is a total perfectionist with everything he does. He runs a tight ship with his office staff. Megan and Lynn were awesome. I can't wait to see the new building. Dr. Janitch and his team are the total package!!

February 19th, 2016
Dr. Janitch was awesome. He has a great demeanor and made me feel at ease. He was patient and answered all my questions. He was thorough and I felt I was prepared for the results and post surgery. Mostly he is a very talented physician and my results are fantastic. For any plastic surgery or reconstruction a person may need, this doctor is compationate and talented and he delivers perfect results.

October 19th, 2015
Feeling the BEST I have in years all due to the BEST Dr and team
I can't say enough about Dr. Janitch and his Team, Emily and Megan. They have gone above and beyond my expectations. I had a tummy tuck with lipo and before Dr. Janitch explained everything precisely and now 7 weeks out I look great, feel great and any concerns or questions I had were always answered with quickness and concern. I would recommend them to anyone interested in any type of cosmetic work done. They have been the best. If ever I need anything else done, without a doubt I would be back to them!!

July 28th, 2015
Tummy Tuck Revision
Dr. Janitch and his team; Emily, Megan and Lynn are fantastic to work with. I just had a tummy tuck by Dr Janitch and couldn’t be more thrilled with the outcome. My case was more difficult than the average tummy tuck and Dr. Janitch and his nurses took extra time to discuss with me the options I had and the results I could expect. They are all very knowledgeable on the newest techniques available for self improvement. The placement of my scar and the overall outcome of the procedure is better than I ever expected it could be. I am 52 with a stomach of a 25 year old! Dr. Janitch is a true artist at his work and really cares about the patient. I live between two states, and over the years have worked with other doctors, but from now on, I will always travel back to Green Bay to have all of my plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures done by Dr. Janitch.

July 2nd, 2015
Dr. Janitch and his staff are excellent!

June 2nd, 2015
Dr. Janitch do not like to hear about a procedure that the patient is not happy about. He will dismiss the patient and not rectify the procedure.