Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
Video profile
1715 Dousman St
Green Bay, WI 54303
920-496-4705
Locations and availability (12)

|  Excellent Doctor.  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2013

I chose Dr. Janitch to perform my breast augmentation after having a lump removed from one of breast that needed to be corrected. At my first appointment he explained everything to me from the history of breast augmentation, to the actual procedure, to what to expect after the procedure. He was very understanding of what I was looking for in my augmentation as far as appearance, I felt confident enough in Dr. Janitch that I decided to let him choose the best breast size for me during the procedure. He did a fantastic job, He made me look very even and very natural. I had some complications from anesthesia, and Dr. Janitch personally got on the phone with me at 3 AM in the morning to help me and get me the medications I needed. Could not be any happier with my choice of plastic surgeon. His staff/nurses are also fantastic. Extremely helpful, and very willing to answer any questions you have.

|  You will not find better!  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

One of the best doctors I have ever dealt with.

|  Look No Further  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2012

Dr. Janitch is absolutely the best plastic surgeon in WI. Top notch. Will never look else where for a procedure. Dr. Janitch is a perfectionist in his work.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2010

Very concerned willingness to really want to help you great experiences with him .Glad to have found him

|  Dr. Janitch is a caring & exellent!!! Great sense of aesthetics!  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2010

Dr. Janitch not only cares about ur satisfaction in his work. He also cares about ur health & wellbeing in all aspects. he goes the extra mile! for all he did for me i can say i am grateful & satisfied fully w his work & bed side manner. His staff also!

|  show details
May 25th, 2010

excellent cosmetic surgeon!

|  show details
Feb 9th, 2010

My experience was amazing and life changing. I am so grateful for the time and care Dr. Janich put in my procedure. It has been almost two years now and I still look and feel amazing. Thanks to him my confidence and self-esteem is very positive. I recommend him to anybody for breast augmentation surgery.

|  breast cancer reconstruction following mastectomy  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2009

i saw dr janitch for breast reconstruction following breast cancer. i had prior reconstruction by another physician with the results unfavorable. my first consult was with a "hope and a prayer" that maybe he would be able to help me..... he did just that and so much more. the surgery he performed took alot of skill and expertise, the type of reconstruction i needed was complicated due to 3 prior surgeries in that area. that meant he didn't have a whole lot of skin to work with...... when you have breast cancer and the boobs have to go, the need for finding a plastic surgeon who can give make the area somewhat like it was before is so important. i will never forgot what he said to me on my 1st consult; " i'm hopefull i can help you " and "let me put my thinking cap on and see what i can come up" again, not only did he "give me my boobs back" he did so with compassion, and kindness. i felt finally i had found a doctor who understood how important it was for me to have "boobs" after loosing them to cancer.dr janitch is very passionate about his work. and no matter what the surgical needs are i'd bet, well... i'd bet my "boobs" on it, that dr janitch will provide you with satisfaction. oh ya, and one more thing, about this doctor, he came in to the hospital on xmas morning as i had a slight complication due to my own fault. ( ten days after initial surgery my stiches blew on one of the boobs, skin very thin in that area and plus i think i lifted too much getting ready for xmas.) he could have let the plastic surgeon on call for that day fix it ... but because he cares about his patients, i mean "really cares", he came into the hospital, surgically corrected it, with once again perfect results. there are not too many doctors out there that would have come to the hospital on xmas. so to summarize, dr janetch is a highly skilled plastic surgeon. plus he's just a really nice guy. not all into himself like alot of specialty doctors are.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
by Donya Larson on Jun 23rd, 2008

I really liked Dr. Janitch. He looked after my boyfriend when he burnt his self trying to cook. Dr. J was very informative and caring. he even called to make sure my b.f. wasn't working too much. Lots Of Caring Staff!!!