Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair show details Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair
Jun 30th, 2016

I was recommended to Dr. Janitch from my OB GYN who is not even in the same network of doctors. As soon as I met him I knew why. Him and his staff, specifically Megan - his nurse, were knowledgeable, professional and took so much time with me explaining all the details and answering all of my questions. It has only been 2 weeks post op and I couldn't be more happy! The results are phenomenal, all of the horror stories I have heard like not being able to stand up straight, back hurting, fluid build up, etc.... I did not experience any of that! I feel great, I look great and I am only 2 weeks out. I will never see anyone else if I ever decide to do any other procedure!

Skin check show details Skin check
Jun 2nd, 2016

Love dr janitch very articulate on all procedures takes alot of time with his patients stands behind his work very kind an freindly great credentials i give him my recommendation

Cosmetic surgery show details Cosmetic surgery
by AF on May 7th, 2016

Dr. Janitch is very thorough and patient. He took the time to listen to me, and explained everything so that I could understand. His bed side manner is wonderful. His nurse Megan is awesome! I have nothing but good things to say about this phenomenal surgeon!

RN show details RN
by Michelle V on May 4th, 2016

110% recommend Dr. Janitch! I have had the misfortune of being diagnosed with breast cancer. With that I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Janitch complete reconstruction for me. Reconstruction has been a long road, but with the help of Dr. Janitch the journey has become complete. When going through the many stages of reconstruction, you need a surgeon who is caring, empathetic, kind, patient, understanding, a good listener, trustworthy, diligent, and kind. Dr. Janitch has been there for me for the past 4 years, and I couldn't ask for a better surgeon to have had by my side through the journey. Most patients want a doctor with the most up to date knowledge and bed side manner. You can entrust in Dr. Janitch to be all that, as well as go above and beyond to take care of you and meet your health needs. Not only is Dr. Janitch the best in town, he has an incredible team of nurses that work with him. I have had countless trips to an assortment of physicians offices, and I can honestly say that I look forward to my visits with Dr. Janitch and his friendly staff. THANK YOU! Dr. Janitch and his team are amazing!!!

scar revision show details scar revision
by js on Apr 22nd, 2016

He didn't seem to care about what I was feeling and would say one thing and than do another. I was very unhappy nor he or the staff wanted to help me.

Best Breast Specialist in the midwest show details Best Breast Specialist in the midwest
Mar 4th, 2016

I needed a revision done of my breast surgery and did my homework this go round. In asking around for a word of mouth referral for a breast expert only one name came up...Dr. Janitch. I asked a lot of people and it was always Dr. Janitch. After my consult I could see why he is the breast expert. After seeing the results from his pictures it is very clear that breast work is his specialty and he is very passionate about it. I am extremely glad I had him do my surgery and have had excellent results. He is a total perfectionist with everything he does. He runs a tight ship with his office staff. Megan and Lynn were awesome. I can't wait to see the new building. Dr. Janitch and his team are the total package!!

Feb 19th, 2016

Dr. Janitch was awesome. He has a great demeanor and made me feel at ease. He was patient and answered all my questions. He was thorough and I felt I was prepared for the results and post surgery. Mostly he is a very talented physician and my results are fantastic. For any plastic surgery or reconstruction a person may need, this doctor is compationate and talented and he delivers perfect results.

Feeling the BEST I have in years all due to the BEST Dr and team show details Feeling the BEST I have in years all due to the BEST Dr and team
by Lori McCool on Oct 19th, 2015

I can't say enough about Dr. Janitch and his Team, Emily and Megan. They have gone above and beyond my expectations. I had a tummy tuck with lipo and before Dr. Janitch explained everything precisely and now 7 weeks out I look great, feel great and any concerns or questions I had were always answered with quickness and concern. I would recommend them to anyone interested in any type of cosmetic work done. They have been the best. If ever I need anything else done, without a doubt I would be back to them!!

Tummy Tuck Revision show details Tummy Tuck Revision
by Sheri on Jul 28th, 2015

Dr. Janitch and his team; Emily, Megan and Lynn are fantastic to work with. I just had a tummy tuck by Dr Janitch and couldn’t be more thrilled with the outcome. My case was more difficult than the average tummy tuck and Dr. Janitch and his nurses took extra time to discuss with me the options I had and the results I could expect. They are all very knowledgeable on the newest techniques available for self improvement. The placement of my scar and the overall outcome of the procedure is better than I ever expected it could be. I am 52 with a stomach of a 25 year old! Dr. Janitch is a true artist at his work and really cares about the patient. I live between two states, and over the years have worked with other doctors, but from now on, I will always travel back to Green Bay to have all of my plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures done by Dr. Janitch.

Jul 2nd, 2015

Dr. Janitch and his staff are excellent!

Jun 2nd, 2015

Dr. Janitch do not like to hear about a procedure that the patient is not happy about. He will dismiss the patient and not rectify the procedure.

Excellent Doctor. show details Excellent Doctor.
Apr 10th, 2013

I chose Dr. Janitch to perform my breast augmentation after having a lump removed from one of breast that needed to be corrected. At my first appointment he explained everything to me from the history of breast augmentation, to the actual procedure, to what to expect after the procedure. He was very understanding of what I was looking for in my augmentation as far as appearance, I felt confident enough in Dr. Janitch that I decided to let him choose the best breast size for me during the procedure. He did a fantastic job, He made me look very even and very natural. I had some complications from anesthesia, and Dr. Janitch personally got on the phone with me at 3 AM in the morning to help me and get me the medications I needed. Could not be any happier with my choice of plastic surgeon. His staff/nurses are also fantastic. Extremely helpful, and very willing to answer any questions you have.

You will not find better! show details You will not find better!
May 10th, 2012

One of the best doctors I have ever dealt with.

Look No Further show details Look No Further
Mar 10th, 2012

Dr. Janitch is absolutely the best plastic surgeon in WI. Top notch. Will never look else where for a procedure. Dr. Janitch is a perfectionist in his work.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
Oct 24th, 2010

Very concerned willingness to really want to help you great experiences with him .Glad to have found him

Dr. Janitch is a caring & exellent!!! Great sense of aesthetics! show details Dr. Janitch is a caring & exellent!!! Great sense of aesthetics!
Jul 28th, 2010

Dr. Janitch not only cares about ur satisfaction in his work. He also cares about ur health & wellbeing in all aspects. he goes the extra mile! for all he did for me i can say i am grateful & satisfied fully w his work & bed side manner. His staff also!

Feb 9th, 2010

My experience was amazing and life changing. I am so grateful for the time and care Dr. Janich put in my procedure. It has been almost two years now and I still look and feel amazing. Thanks to him my confidence and self-esteem is very positive. I recommend him to anybody for breast augmentation surgery.

breast cancer reconstruction following mastectomy show details breast cancer reconstruction following mastectomy
Jan 19th, 2009

i saw dr janitch for breast reconstruction following breast cancer. i had prior reconstruction by another physician with the results unfavorable. my first consult was with a "hope and a prayer" that maybe he would be able to help me..... he did just that and so much more. the surgery he performed took alot of skill and expertise, the type of reconstruction i needed was complicated due to 3 prior surgeries in that area. that meant he didn't have a whole lot of skin to work with...... when you have breast cancer and the boobs have to go, the need for finding a plastic surgeon who can give make the area somewhat like it was before is so important. i will never forgot what he said to me on my 1st consult; " i'm hopefull i can help you " and "let me put my thinking cap on and see what i can come up" again, not only did he "give me my boobs back" he did so with compassion, and kindness. i felt finally i had found a doctor who understood how important it was for me to have "boobs" after loosing them to cancer.dr janitch is very passionate about his work. and no matter what the surgical needs are i'd bet, well... i'd bet my "boobs" on it, that dr janitch will provide you with satisfaction. oh ya, and one more thing, about this doctor, he came in to the hospital on xmas morning as i had a slight complication due to my own fault. ( ten days after initial surgery my stiches blew on one of the boobs, skin very thin in that area and plus i think i lifted too much getting ready for xmas.) he could have let the plastic surgeon on call for that day fix it ... but because he cares about his patients, i mean "really cares", he came into the hospital, surgically corrected it, with once again perfect results. there are not too many doctors out there that would have come to the hospital on xmas. so to summarize, dr janetch is a highly skilled plastic surgeon. plus he's just a really nice guy. not all into himself like alot of specialty doctors are.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by Donya Larson on Jun 23rd, 2008

I really liked Dr. Janitch. He looked after my boyfriend when he burnt his self trying to cook. Dr. J was very informative and caring. he even called to make sure my b.f. wasn't working too much. Lots Of Caring Staff!!!