Dr. Michael Janitch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Janitch?

Thank you!

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Was referred to Dr. Janitch by another physician because of a persistent seroma that I developed after a lymph node removal surgery. Dr. Janitch laid out to me a clear cut plan of action and explained the step by step process in terms that I could fully understand. I felt almost immediate relief from the seroma after the initial visit and I knew I was in very capable hands. I'm grateful that I was referred to this effective, talented physician.

Professional and High Quality Work!

Posted on September 26th, 2017

Dr. Janitch helped me feel confident again after having a double mastectomy due to breast cancer. He is incredibly knowledgable and down to earth. He explains things in terms that the patient can understand. I'm very happy with my final results and I'd recommend him to anyone needing reconstruction.

best experience ever!

Posted on August 9th, 2017

Thank you to Dr.Janitch who made me feel comfortable throughout my procedure and I am loving the results. A super down to earth doctor who paid attention to all the details and really listened to me and what I wanted. I will absolutely be going back to Dr. Janitch in the future for more procedures.

Fantastic Experience

Posted on July 31st, 2017

Michael Janitch is the way to go! Great work, great experience! I had a breast augmentation done and love my results! Very responsive and professional! I recommend Michael Janitch to everyone! Thank you !

Extremely friendly and makes you feel very comfortable!

Posted on June 6th, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Michael Janitch for years. He started caring for my daughter when she needed some skin grafting due to a wound. He made her feel relaxed and comfortable and was very genuine. She continued to see him and, based on my experiences of him with my daughter, I started seeing him for my own procedures. I recommend Dr. Janitch to all of my friends who are considering plastic surgery. After meeting him, they all choose him for their own procedures.

Great Board-Certified Doctor

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Dr. Janitch has the characteristics that separate a great doctor from a good one. He has the attributes of confidence, integrity, compassion, commitment, dedication, and a sense of humor combined with the knowledge and skills of a great doctor and surgeon. He has a great visual eye and seeks to give his patients a realistic and natural look. He is a good listener and has an awesome bedside manner. His sense of humor puts patients at ease. He has amazing stamina with a busy and demanding schedule, but never makes patients feel rushed. Dr. Janitch is open to new approaches, continuously learns new techniques, has an eye for creativity, and knows when time-tested procedures are preferred. He is a man of integrity. Patients are treated the same whether paying out-of-pocket or working with an insurance company. These attributes make him a great doctor with an excellent staff.

Breast Augmentation

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Dr. Janich and his nurse, Megan, are simply amazing. They have excellent bedside manor and are down to earth. I'm still amazed at the results of my surgery. Dr. Janich has made me feel like a woman again. I was a 36AA and I'm now a 36C. Because of the extra skin I had, it wasn't an easy surgery for him but you would never guessed that based on the end results. I would recommend Dr. Janich and Megan to anyone and everyone I know and I thank them both for helping me every step of the way through this HUGE decision in my life.

Posted on November 21st, 2016

Dr. Janitch and his staff worked hard to help me with my breast reconstruction. I chose to undergo a risk reducing mastectomy surgery due to an genetic mutation. It was not an easy decision, but one that was right for me and my family. Dr. Jantich and his staff (Megan and Emily and many others) helped provide me with high quality care and always made me feel comfortable and answer my many questions. I had never had any surgeries before and often had anxiety. Dr. Janitch wants you to be happy with your results and he cares about you as a person. I am grateful for the high quality care I received. I followed the surgical instructions and had no other medical problems that you read about that can be common and scary. Dr. Jantich is passionate about what he does and he is highly skilled. I trust him and am thankful for all he did to make me feel beautiful inside and out.

Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair

Posted on June 30th, 2016

I was recommended to Dr. Janitch from my OB GYN who is not even in the same network of doctors. As soon as I met him I knew why. Him and his staff, specifically Megan - his nurse, were knowledgeable, professional and took so much time with me explaining all the details and answering all of my questions. It has only been 2 weeks post op and I couldn't be more happy! The results are phenomenal, all of the horror stories I have heard like not being able to stand up straight, back hurting, fluid build up, etc.... I did not experience any of that! I feel great, I look great and I am only 2 weeks out. I will never see anyone else if I ever decide to do any other procedure!

Skin check

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Love dr janitch very articulate on all procedures takes alot of time with his patients stands behind his work very kind an freindly great credentials i give him my recommendation

Cosmetic surgery

Posted on May 7th, 2016

Dr. Janitch is very thorough and patient. He took the time to listen to me, and explained everything so that I could understand. His bed side manner is wonderful. His nurse Megan is awesome! I have nothing but good things to say about this phenomenal surgeon!

RN

Posted on May 5th, 2016

110% recommend Dr. Janitch! I have had the misfortune of being diagnosed with breast cancer. With that I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Janitch complete reconstruction for me. Reconstruction has been a long road, but with the help of Dr. Janitch the journey has become complete. When going through the many stages of reconstruction, you need a surgeon who is caring, empathetic, kind, patient, understanding, a good listener, trustworthy, diligent, and kind. Dr. Janitch has been there for me for the past 4 years, and I couldn't ask for a better surgeon to have had by my side through the journey. Most patients want a doctor with the most up to date knowledge and bed side manner. You can entrust in Dr. Janitch to be all that, as well as go above and beyond to take care of you and meet your health needs. Not only is Dr. Janitch the best in town, he has an incredible team of nurses that work with him. I have had countless trips to an assortment of physicians offices, and I can honestly say that I look forward to my visits with Dr. Janitch and his friendly staff. THANK YOU! Dr. Janitch and his team are amazing!!!