A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Janssen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Janssen, Assistant Clinical Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janssen
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Janssen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Janssen, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Janssen graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Janssen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Janssen DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Janssen practice?
- Dr. Michael Janssen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Janssen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Thornton, CO.
See Thornton Surgeons.