Overall Review

3.8

August 20th, 2016
Our whole family is cared for by DOHC and Dr Jardula is our PCP. He has helped us every time we needed him and give him the highest recommendation

January 15th, 2016
The best over All

March 6th, 2013
Obstructive Administrative Support
Dr. Jardula's staff has been negligent and obstructive in assisting with administrative requirements necessary to facilitate care for my father when it was needed most. Although some of the staff proved somewhat courteous; one specific member of Dr. Jardula’s staff was negligent, rude and extremely anti-productive. His staff in general did not return phone calls and refused to assist in direct communication with Dr. Jardula causing additional emotional and financial hardship on my father’s care. Now two weeks after his appointment Dr. Jardula’s staff persists in stonewalling and refusing to provide the necessary assistance or return phone calls. If Dr. Jardula’s staff is any reflection on the physician himself I recommend he be sanctioned.

July 19th, 2012
Unreasonably long wait to get an appt (about 1 month). When in office, last time sat in waiting room 45-50 mins, then sat in exam room for another 20 mins. This was in the morning so he couldn't have been that far behind!Also, office follow up is terrible. Phone calls to office are returned less than half the time.

April 6th, 2012
One of the best doctors I have ever had
Dr. Jardula has been really good at diagnosis. I was out of town and had a problem so I saw a doctor in that town. I did what he told me but when I got home the problem was not any better so I went to Dr. Jardula. He told me to me I had the wrong diagnosis from the other doctor and gave me different medicine and the problem went away. He knew what was wrong. I have so much confidence in him. His office is a little busy I think because so many people I guess want to use him for their care. Anyhow I think he is the best. Thank you Dr. Jardula.

February 25th, 2012
Dr. Jardula was my Dr in South Carolina as well as here in Palm Springs. He always spends enough time with me and is concerned with all my medical needs. The only negative I have is his staff. Sometimes they are reluctant to put me through to him when I want to speak with him directly. They want to make the decision and I don't feel it is up to them. I don't know whether it is him telling them to do it or if they take it upon themselves. I wish he had an email address where he could answer a problem that isn't an emergency.

October 27th, 2011
Just OK
He is pleasant enough and covers the basics. These days that might rate him 4 stars. But really patients deserve more. It may be the fault of the group he is in--but this is bare bones basic service, no more.

July 29th, 2011
Great for 4 years
I've been a patient of Dr. Jardula for over 4 years. He has always taken as much time as needed with me. He asks a lot of questions and seems very concerned when I have issues. He takes the time to explain all my results. Only minor negative is that his office doesn't get back to me with follow-up results very quickly. However, when I call to ask for the results of test, his assistant always calls back quickly. When I ask for Jardula to call me back, he always does by the end of the day. I'm very pleased.

May 31st, 2011
Only saw him once so far. On my first visit, he was very thorough with my history and needs. I was very pleased with his manner and the time spent with me and answering any questions.

July 29th, 2010
Perception saved my life
From a casual conversation about my life while getting a routine check up Dr. Jardula said, that is something we might want to look at. He ordered a test. Turned out his perception saved my life. I don't want to give the impression that I would have died next week, but had it not been detected, a couple of years later and there would not have been much hope for recovery. To me this is exaclty what you look for in a GP. It is safe to say he saved my life - defining life as being able to live it. If they can fix the phone system when calling in for an appointment it will be all excellent marks from me for Dr. Jardula's office.

June 15th, 2010
One experience is not like another.
I am surprised to read such negative reports about Dr. Jardula. My experience as a patient of his for the past year has been extremely satisfactory. I've had more than my share of visits to him and have never waited long, have always been treated well by his staff, and have had to see his associate, Barbara a number of times with nothing but kudos for her care and professionalism. I guess it has something to do with seeing the glass half-full or half-empty. I am grateful and appreciative of having Dr. Jardula as my primary care physician.

February 19th, 2010
no compassion
Dr. Jardula is good for elderly and people who are not really sick. He does not listen, and he makes you wait 45 to 1 hr