Dr. Michael Jason Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Jason?

January 24th, 2016

wait, wait wait, wait

I usually had to wait at least 2 hours in the waiting room. The last time it was 5 hours. He may be a great cardiologist, but his personality and manner leave much to be desired. I had to pay him in cash in order for him to make a report.

April 30th, 2015

Unprofessional And A Cheat

Went to his office and was kept waiting 1 hr. and 20 minutes while he sat eating and drinking coffee with his friend. I was told I would have to pay before seeing the doctor. I did. After waiting all this time I asked his receptionist for a refund of the fee as I did not want to wait. She asked the doctor and he refused. I left. I just received my charge card bill and his fee was listed under another doctor's name. Steven S. Shayani Mineola, NY. I have never seen Dr. Shayani and do not know who he is. Dr. Jason should be investigated. He should not be allowed to practice medicine.

February 21st, 2014

Patient

Dr Jason was amazing! He spent time with me not just the usual 5 minutes I have had with other Doctors in the past. he knew immediately what was wrong with me. His staff was very pleasant and even offered me water while I was waiting.

April 19th, 2012

My overall experience with Dr. Jason was complete satisfaction. I had a lot of spouts with high blood pressure and he seemed to help me control the issue after just two visits. For that I am greatful and I have recommended him to many people.

April 14th, 2011

QWACK, QWACK, QWACK

THIS MAN SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE. NO LESS, CARDIOLOGY! HE'LL TAKE PHONE CALLS WHILE YOUR TALKING WITH HIM AND IN THE EXAM ROOM. I NEVER EVEN GOT AN EXAM..THE MORON FORGET TO LISTEN TO MY HEART. BRILLIANT,JUST BRILLANT. PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME,ENERGY, OR MONEY ON HIM!!

March 18th, 2011

Do not go to this doctor

My 90 year old mother waited 1 hour and 15 minutes to see Dr. Jason. When he finally saw her he then stopped in the middle of a medical exam to talk to the Staples office supply store keeping her waiting on the exam table. Office is total chaos. He seems over-worked and heard him hollering at his staff. We will not return.

September 29th, 2010

dr michael jason is a quack, he is unprofessional, prescribes drug addicts xanax & discusses patient history with other patients. he is rude & verbally abusive to his staff in front of patients & keeps you waiting forever. he is disorganized & asks more about your personal life then your health.

August 20th, 2010

terrilbe

October 12th, 2009

Too busy!

Dr. Jason gave the appearance of being overwhelmed and being pulled in too many directions. Lacked focused. Wait is too long for someone who is dealing with clients of possible heart conditions and hypertension.

April 24th, 2009

Didn't listen to a word I said, however, I had to hear all of his problems. I should have sent him a bill for listening and wasting my time. He's afraid to decide how to treat a hangnail.

July 24th, 2017