A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jay
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Jay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jay graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Jay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Jay MD is a male Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Jay practice?
- Dr. Michael Jay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jay practices Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, RI.
See Pawtucket Radiologists and Pawtucket Nuclear Medicine Physicians.