A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jay graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Jay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Jay MD is a male Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Jay practice?
- Dr. Michael Jay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jay practices Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, RI.
See Pawtucket Radiologists and Pawtucket Nuclear Medicine Physicians.