A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jean-Baptiste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jean-Baptiste is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jean-Baptiste
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jean-Baptiste Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jean-Baptiste, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jean-Baptiste graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Jean-Baptiste has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jean-Baptiste MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael Jean-Baptiste practice?
- Dr. Michael Jean-Baptiste has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Jean-Baptiste practices Psychiatry near Woodbridge, CT.
See Woodbridge Psychiatrists.