A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jean is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jean
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jean, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jean graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jean has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Jean MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Jean practice?
- Dr. Michael Jean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jean practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newhall, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Newhall Internists and Newhall Gastroenterologists.