A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jean is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jean, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jean graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jean has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Jean MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Jean practice?
- Dr. Michael Jean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jean practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newhall, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Newhall Internists and Newhall Gastroenterologists.