Learn more about Dr. Michael Jean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jean
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jean, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jean graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jean has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Jean MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Jean practice?
- Dr. Michael Jean has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Jean practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Internists and Valencia Gastroenterologists.