Dr. Michael Jerman MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Mesa, AZ

4.9

November 12th, 2015
I credit Dr. Jerman for saving my life after being misdiagnosed. He is very professional, thorough and will always do what is best for the patient. He is a compassionate doctor who will listen and answer your questions putting you at ease. I am very lucky to have Dr. Jerman as my cardiologist . Whatever path I am to follow it has been extended because of his great care.

September 17th, 2015
Dr. Jerman is the kind of doctor everyone wants. He is patient, kind and knows his business. He worries about his patients.

August 27th, 2015
Dr. Jerman saved my life. He had under a minute to make a decision and when I flat lined he acted. I'm here because of him.

June 26th, 2015
Before his medical license was sanctioned he was the best cardiologist in SV but drinking got him trouble, he saved my life and numerous others hopefully he will get it together and return to practice
Doctor's Response

If one checks the Arizona Medical Board website there are no listed sanctions past nor present against my license. The statement that I had a substance abuse issue is completely false.

March 28th, 2015
I saw mike Jerman when he was at desert cardiology. The office as a whole was unimpressive but Dr Jerman is a wonderful cardiologist compared to the many I've seen. I truly believe he actually cares about his patients. He came highly recommended to me and I'd recommend him to anyone.

January 13th, 2015
Simply The Best
He should be used as the role model for all future physicians.

May 15th, 2014
TRUST HIM
He is compassionate and knowledgeable. He makes sure you understand the situation before he lets you leave his office

February 7th, 2014
retiredteacher/coach
Dr. Jerman was brought to Sierra Vista to set up a Cath Lab because a number of people would not survive a flight to a Tucson hospital. I was one of those. I had a heart attack in the ER and Dr. Jerman opened the widow maker artery with an angioplasty within 15 minutes of my passing out. Thank God he had happened to come to the ER an hour early to set up the Cath Lab for a dry run. Instead he told the staff, we're going to do a wet run and do it fast as Coach Southard will not survive the trip to Tucson. He was successful.

August 11th, 2013
Homemaker
We could not of had a better cardiologist than Dr. Jerman He was kind, compassionate, very caring, and excellent with our mother. We highly recommend Him to anyone. He Provided our mother with Excellent Care. and lived up to all of his expectations.

October 13th, 2012
While living in Tucson he was our Cardiologist for ten years and he saved my husbands life more than once. He is terrific!!

February 17th, 2012
Dr. Jermin is a wonderful doctor as well as a wonderful person. He has been my doctor for 14 years. If you need a great cardiologist see him, you won't be sorry.

September 24th, 2011
..if you ever find a cardiologist like Dr. Michael Jerman, consider yourself very very lucky....he is one of the most wonderful human beings I ever came across...something you do not find in too many cadiologists, since most of them consider themselves more godly than God. You are in extremely good hands with Dr Jerman. His bedside manners and his caring and friendly personality makes you feel like you are visiting a good friend....