A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jibson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jibson graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Jibson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jibson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Jibson practice?
Dr. Michael Jibson practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.